Members Made Grenache
À partir de AUD
Durée: 3 Heures (environ)
Lieu: Kangarilla , SA
Code produit: PX1FHW
The Yangarra Team invite you to join us during 2021's vintage to learn, laugh and get your hands dirty while making your own wine.
- Sunday the 14th of March 8am - 1pm at Yangarra Estate Vineyard in the McLaren Vale.
- Fresh baked Home Grain muffins, pastries and Dawn Patrol coffee
- Hands on vineyard and winery experiences picking and processing your fruit.
- Long table Brunch to close out the day
- Sunday the 15th August from 11am - 1pm at Yangarra Estate Vineyard to taste from the barrel with our winemaker Peter Fraser and his team
- Sunday the 5th of December 9am - 12pm back to the winery to bottle and label your own wine
- Brunch included to farewell our new Yangarra family
- Take home 6 hand-made and labelled bottles (rrp$210.00)
- Bonus 1.5L magnum included for every two adult tickets purchased (rrp$70.00)